Xenical 120mg Dosage Online
Xenical is prescribed to treat obesity and is clinically proven to reduce weight. The active ingredient Orlistat prevents the absorption of fat in the body, which can accelerate the removal process. It should always be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise regime for maximum results.
It should always be used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise regime for maximum results.
Xenical Orlistat 120mg is a prescription medicine. If you want to order Xenical online, you need a doctor’s approval after completing a number of medical questions. For Xenical, you must have a BMI over 30, or 27 with underlining health issues. The prescription, the purchase and dispatch of the drug are processed online via 121doc .
Buy Xenical – Frequently asked Questions
The first part of our FAQ section answers all questions about how to buy Xenical online.
How can I buy Xenical online?
You can buy Xenical online in the UK from certain online pharmacies. As it is the only prescription weight loss treatment available, it will always require a consultation and prescription from a certified doctor to ensure Xenical is the perfect treatment for you. At our partnersite 121doc you can complete a short consultation with all the relevant questions your doctor would ask you, which includes your medical history, personal details and information about your weight loss. Once the doctor has reviewed the consultation, your dosage and quantity of Xenical can be ordered.
If any site offers you Xenical without a prescription first, there is a high chance the medication is not genuine – counterfeit – and may even be unsafe for you to use. This is also a legal offence in the UK.
Where can I buy Xenical online?
You can buy Xenical online from our partnersite 121doc after completing a consultation, which will be reviewed by a certified UK doctor. This will include a verification of the quantity and whether the dosage of 120mg is suitable for you.
The process when ordering Xenical online is essentially the same as ordering in-person; you have a consultation to see if Xenical is right for you then you get the medication. By ordering online, you do eliminate factors such as waiting a couple of weeks for the appointment, picking up Xenical from the pharmacy and meeting the doctor face-to-face. This is especially convenient on repeat prescription orders that you know works for you.
Is it safe to buy Xenical online?
Getting medication online requires the same regulations, plus additional measures to ensure the website is secure. For data encryption security, 121doc has Norton Secure that also runs Malware scans to ensures all data is safe. This also means none of your information is passed onto third parties.
Being a pharmaceutical website, our partnersite also has the relevant health verifications:
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- General Pharmaceutical Council (GPC)
One factor that you might be concerned about is the environment. Another logo you can look out for is CO2 Neutral sign, which ensures that the company you are buying from uses renewable energy resources and all government recommended environmental processes.
What is included in the price of Xenical?
At our partnersite 121doc, the cost of Xenical medication comprises of everything so there are no hidden costs.
This includes the following:
- Online consultation
- Online review by doctor
- The price of the prescription
- The price of the medication
- Packaging costs
- Delivery costs
- Customer support
The delivery cost of 121doc is free for next-day delivery and nominated day delivery. The only additional cost will be same-day delivery, which is required for anyone in the UK not resided within an inner city London postcode.
What delivery options are available for Xenical?
The pharmacists will double check your order before dispatch. With our partnersite, on Xenical orders made before 4.30pm you will receive your package the next day by lunchtime. This is for all UK postcodes. For inner city London postcodes, this could be same day delivery with a two-hour timeslot, which extends into the late evening. 121doc also offers a nominated day service if the next-day is inconvenient. This service is usually Royal Mail, although sometimes a courier is used depending on the location. A tracking code will be present with your order and a signature is required upon arrival.
121doc also offers a nominated day service if the next-day is inconvenient. This service is usually Royal Mail, although sometimes a courier is used depending on the location. A tracking code will be present with your order and a signature is required upon arrival.
Xenical will always arrive in tamperproof packaging. If your treatment looks to have been damaged or opened, contact customer service and do not take any of the tablets.
Your preferred address
In terms of your address, if you’re after discretion when buying Xenical then 121doc does not include any logos or branding on the packaging, just your name and address. As Xenical needs to be signed for, this means you can get your weight-loss treatment delivered to your workplace or shared accommodation with complete confidentiality.
Can I return Xenical that I’ve bought online?
Due to the nature of Xenical being a prescription medication, once your order has left the pharmacy, it cannot be returned. This means no refunds are possible. If your package has been damaged, it is essential that you do not use the medication.
What payment options are there for Xenical?
Our partnersite offers all popular bank card payments and also bank transfer. This includes debit and credit cards from VISA and Mastercard. If you would like to use bank transfer, 121doc can send you their details for you to transfer the payment.
Is my personal data saved when ordering Xenical online?
Your personal and medical information is saved and fully secure with the Norton Secure service detailed on 121doc. This means our partnersite uses data encryption to keep all your details safe, as well as running malware scans. Norton also monitors businesses to ensure they are 100% authentic and licensed.
A connection to Norton Secure means that your information is not passed onto third parties.
How do I know I’ve bought genuine Xenical?
Many websites claim that you can lose weight fast with miracle pills and techniques. When losing weight; the reality is this cannot be done quickly and safely so avoid these high claims. The likelihood is they are a scam and/or the medication is unsafe for you to use.
Xenical is a prescription treatment that means it has been clinically proven and is safe for you to use in the UK. It is the only prescription weight-loss treatment available, which should always be used in conjunction with a healthy diet.
To ensure you have ordered genuine Xenical online, you must buy from a website that has the relevant regulations listed above. You can also follow these guidelines:
- If the blister packs have been damaged
- If the packaging is genuine/authentic
- If the official patient leaflet is included
- If the medication is within the expiry date
- The look and feel of the medication itself
If you have any queries regarding Xenical and its authenticity, contact the customer service associated with said website before using any of the medication.
Is it possible to buy Xenical without a doctor’s prescription?
Xenical is a clinically proven treatment meaning that you will have to obtain a prescription to ensure it is suitable for you to use. This is not only for your safety, but to make sure Xenical will be highly effective for you.
A prescription is given by a certified doctor and you can get this online at our partnersite 121doc.
Xenical – Frequently asked Questions
The second part of our FAQ section answers all questions about the medication Xenical.
What is Xenical?
Xenical is a prescription medication that decreases the amount of fat absorbed by the body.
Advantages of Xenical
Taking Xenical with a low-fat diet has many advantages:
- Effective at long-term reduction of the amount of fat that is absorbed by the body, which results in significant weight loss
- Reduced total and “bad” cholesterol in the blood and improved the ratio of good to “bad” cholesterol in the blood
- Lowered blood pressure
- Lowered the risk of or slowed the development of type 2 diabetes
- Lowered the level of insulin, which results in a reduction of risk of heart problems
What is Xenical used for?
Xenical is used to reduce weight when in the past lowering calories and exercising more had not resulted in weight loss. Also, Xenical is used for maintaining the new, lower weight.
How does Xenical work?
When dietary fats are broken down they get converted into fat tissue in the body, as well as being stored in the liver.
Xenical works by blocking the action of lipases, enzymes made by the stomach and pancreas that break down dietary fats (called triglycerides) in the intestines. For people who take Xenical, about 30% of the dietary fat goes through the digestive system undigested and is excreted as oil in the stools. The remainder of the dietary fats are absorbed within the intestines.
When you are taking Xenical, your body breaks down less dietary fat in the intestines and stores less of the broken down fat in its tissues and certain organs. So, when your body needs to break down fats for energy beyond the dietary fat you are eating your body will break down some of the stored fat.
Based on clinical studies, approximately two-thirds of people taking Xenical with a low-fat diet (in which up to 30% of calories come from dietary fat) and an exercise program for two years lost 5% or more of their body weight.
What is the active ingredient in Xenical?
Orlistat, an inhibitor of lipase, is the active ingredient in Xenical.
Who can use Xenical?
When ordering online, you must be at least 18 years of age, have a body mass index (BMI) of at least ≥30 kg/m² or at least 27 kg/m² in the presence of other risk factors (such as high blood pressure, diabetes and high levels of fat in the blood). You must have also tried weight loss with a reduced calorie diet and exercise but found these ineffective.
How long does Xenical last?
Xenical should be taken every day with each main meal that contains fat. Typically, people take Xenical for two to four years to achieve weight loss and maintain the lower weight.
The weight loss that occurs with Xenical usually begins within two weeks of taking the medication. The weight loss then goes on for an additional six months to one year.
What are the dosages of Xenical?
Each capsule of Xenical contains 120 mg of orlistat.
Follow your doctor’s instructions for taking Xenical. Familiarise yourself with the directions on how to take Xenical in the prescribing information (also called package insert or patient leaflet) from the manufacturer of the medication. Alternatively, ask your pharmacist to give you a copy of the prescribing information. If you have any questions about how to take Xenical, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
In general, one capsule of Xenical should be taken with a glass of water at every one of the three main meals that contain fat every day. The Xenical capsule may be taken one hour before, during or within one hour after each main meal. So, the daily dosage of Xenical is 360mg of orlistat.
Have you missed a dosage?
If you skip a meal, or if you eat a meal that does not contain fat, you do not need to take a capsule of Xenical with that meal.
If you miss a dose of Xenical, take the Xenical capsule as soon as you remember it, but no later than one hour after eating your last meal.
Taking more than three capsules of Xenical daily has not been proven to work any better than taking one capsule of Xenical with each of the three main meals per day.
Inactive ingredients of Xenical
The inactive ingredients in Xenical include:
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Sodium starch glycollate
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Capsule shell containing gelatin, indigo carmine, and titanium dioxide
- Printing ink containing shellac, industrial methylated spirits, purified water, lecithin, 2-ethoxyethanol, dimethicone and iron oxide black
Dietary advice when using Xenical
When taking Xenical, a low-fat diet (with up to 30% of calories coming from dietary fat) is advised for Xenical to be effective and to avoid experiencing side effects. On a daily basis, eat no more than 40 to 67 grams of fat.
- Divide the overall calories you are eating each day between each of your three main meals.
- Ensure that you eat at least five portions of fruits and vegetables daily.
- Eating sufficient fibre (including wholegrains, peas, lentils, beans) is important, so that you feel full, aid in digestion and lower blood levels of cholesterol.
- If you are eating a meal with fish, chicken or other poultry or meat eat only one serving, which is two or three ounces (55 or 85 grams), estimated at approximately the size of a pack of cards.
- Purchase lean cuts of meat.
- Prior to cooking chicken or other poultry, cut off the skin and discard it. Cut the fat off and discard it from fish, chicken, other poultry or meat before cooking and eating the food.
- Try not to eat snacks containing fat (such as biscuits, potato chips or chocolate) in-between meals, in order for Xenical to be effective.
- Drink nonfat or 1% milk and select reduced- or low-fat dairy products.
- When cooking, use less fat. For example, you can use sprays containing vegetable oil. Use cooking methods that do not involve adding fat, such as grilling, baking, poaching, or microwaving.
- Instead of eating butter, you can use a low-fat spread.
- When buying baked foods, processed food, salad dressing, packaged food or fast food you can try to select low-fat versions of the items. Alternatively, you can purchase smaller servings of the items when available.
- If you are eating at a restaurant, you can ask that the meal be prepared with a minimum amount of fat.
What are the side effects of Xenical?
Common side effects:
- Stomach pain
- Oily discharge from the rectum
- Gas (wind), also called flatulence
- Feeling of not being well
Uncommon side effects
- Mild rash of the skin
- Pain in the back
Rare side effects:
- Loss of appetite
- Contagious diarrhoea
- Yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice)
- Persistent light-coloured stools
- Persistent nausea or vomiting
Common side effects of Xenical can occur, especially in the beginning of taking Xenical or after eating a meal that is high in fat. Uncommon side effects of Xenical are less likely to occur. Please see your doctor if any of the uncommon side effects continue or get worse. If any of the mentioned rare side effects of Xenical occur, call your doctor immediately.
Other side effects (frequency unknown):
- Anxiety or nervousness
- Blurring of vision
- Cold sweats
What are the precautions and interactions for Xenical?
- If you have any of the following conditions, the doctor will advise you not to take Xenical:
- Allergic reaction to orlistat or any of the inactive ingredients in Xenical
- Pregnancy or suspected pregnancy
- Breastfeeding an infant
- Problems with gallbladder, because loss of significant weight can increase risk of gallstones
- Chronic malabsorption syndrome, which means that your body cannot absorb foods in the correct way
- If you have any of the following conditions, ask your doctor whether Xenical is right for you:
- Non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus (NIDDM, also called type 2 diabetes)
- Type 1 (insulin-dependent) diabetes
- High levels of cholesterol in the blood
- Inflammation of the pancreas (called pancreatitis)
- High blood pressure
- Metabolic syndrome, which is a combination of type 2 diabetes, high levels of cholesterol and high blood pressure
Xenical can block the absorption of dietary, fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K). So, a daily multivitamin supplement is suggested. Every day, the multivitamin should be taken at least two hours before or two hours after taking Xenical, or at bedtime.
Let your doctor and pharmacist know what other prescription, over-the-counter or herbal medications you are taking. As Xenical may interact with some medications, a different dosage of the medications or medical monitoring may be required. Examples of medications that Xenical interacts with are:
- Cyclosporine (called Neoral or Sandimmune), which should be taken at least two hours prior to or after taking Xenical
- Some therapies for HIV and AIDS
- Levothyroxine, a medication for low thyroid hormone. Take levothyroxine at least four hours prior to or after taking Xenical.
- Insulin or oral medications for diabetes
- Amiodarone, a medication for irregular heartbeats
- Medications that lower the levels of fat in the blood
- Some anticonvulsant medications for epilepsy (seizures)
- Warfarin (Coumadin), a medication to prevent blood clots
- Oral contraceptives. If diarrhoea occurs due to Xenical, you should use an additional method of contraception (such as condoms)
- Other prescription or over-the-counter weight loss medications